Here are some questions to ask
2. Was your house built before 1978? they used lead pipes up to that time and there is no safe level for lead in drinking water.
3. Does your water have an unpleasant taste or odor?
4. Do you have chlorine in your water? Most public water departments add chlorine to their water which creates a by-product called Trihalomethanes (THMs).
5. Does your water pick up contaminants in the pipes on the way to your house from the water treatment plant? The pipe lines may pick up assorted assorted hormones, pesticides and even prescription drugs.
6. Do you use bottled water? Bottled water is unregulated expensive and causes havoc with the environment.
Filtering you water with a carbon block filtration system is the best option, removing contaminants while improving its taste. Besides being 40 yrs. old and the most trusted water filtration company Multipure Drinking Water Systems are NSF certified to remove more contaminants than any other water filtration company.
The Multipure Aquaversa MP750SB was
the highest rated under-counter rated filter by Consumer Reports in February, 2012 and in 2013. The Multipure 750 series was also awarded the Consumer Digest Best Buy.
The Multipure MP750SB was the highest rated under-counter filter by Consumer Reports in February, 2012 and in 2013. The Multipure 750 series was also awarded the Consumer Digest Best Buy.